- Converts any standard tub to emergency water storage
- Protects stored water from tub’s soap residue and airborne debris
- Holds up to 100 gallons, enough for the whole family
- Heavy-duty food-grade plastic meets FDA standards
- Siphon pump dispenses into pitchers or bottles
Never get stuck in a long line to buy bottled water again! Hurricanes or tropical storms may disrupt or contaminate your water service for days, but you can stay comfortably at home with an ample supply of fresh, clean, safe water, thanks to this plastic liner that turns your tub into a sanitary storage tank.
Holds Up to 100 Gallons
Emergency management authorities recommend having on hand at least 3 days’ worth of drinking water, allowing at least 1 gallon per person/pet per day. The Reservoir gives you the capacity to meet these minimums, with plenty left over for cooking, washing and flushing.
Keeps Stored Water Clean and Safe
Authorities recommend filling your bathtub with tap water. But that’s a problem because it leaves water exposed to any dirt and debris that might fall in, as well as soap residues on the tub itself. The Reservoir insulates water from those contaminants with heavy-duty, food-grade plastic that meets FDA safety standards.
Easy to Fill, Easy to Dispense