How to profit from the events leading up to the likely collapse of the U.S. dollar
Society is at a crossroads. Here at home and around the world, we are living in a manner that is absolutely, unconditionally, irrevocably unsustainable. The Day After the Dollar Crashes: A Survival Guide for the Rise of the New World Order outlines the kinds of events that could trigger a global economic collapse, describing in detail the events that are likely to occur just prior to, during, and immediately following such a total collapse. It also explains how investors can profit and support a sustainable future by anticipating social trends.
- Describes what government can do now to soften the dollar’s fall later
- Details how to lead the charge to introduce innovations and solutions to meet the inevitable challenges of new kinds of economic forces
- Reveals how to profit by changing expectations and taking action to align investments with reality
The Day After the Dollar Crashes tears away the illusions generated by politicians, media, and the financial industry to show how investors can position themselves to survive and thrive in a New World Order.
Kindle Survival Guide from MobileReference: Step-by-Step User Guide for Kindle 3: Getting Started, Downloading FREE eBooks, Using Hidden Features, … and Connecting the Kindle to a PC or Mac
THIS GUIDE COVERS THE KINDLE KEYBOARD MODEL RELEASED IN 2010.
SEARCH ‘KINDLE 2011 SURVIVAL GUIDE’ FOR THE FOURTH GENERATION KINDLE.
The Kindle Keyboard is one of the most popular eReaders on the market. Most of the Kindle’s features, however, are hidden beneath its beautiful eInk screen. The Kindle Keyboard can be used as a picture viewer or as an organizer by downloading a simple application. Yet for some, the Kindle’s highlighting and notes features are the appeal. Whether you are a novice to Amazon’s best-selling product or have followed it since its introduction, this guide will endow you with priceless information and add to your reading experience.
There is no fancy jargon and every instruction is explained in great detail. Screenshots are included in each chapter to explain all topics in the greatest detail possible. The useful, up-to-date information provided here, including tips and tricks, hidden features, and troubleshooting advice is not discussed in the official Kindle Keyboard manual.
Updated on September 29, 2011.
This Kindle Keyboard guide includes:
– Downloading thousands of free eBooks
– Shortcuts and Tips
– Switching Wireless Providers
– Conserving Battery Life
– Kindle hidden features such as Minesweeper, GoMoku (Five in a Row), and the Image Viewer
– Playing music on your Kindle
– Using Text-to-Speech Shortcuts
– Registering the Kindle
– Editing Personal Information
– Connecting the Kindle to a PC or Mac
– Buying eBooks Using Amazon on Your Computer or on the Kindle
– Subscribing to Periodicals and Blogs
– Cancelling Subscriptions
– Browsing eBooks
– Sending an Email from the Kindle
– Converting Your Documents to Kindle Format
– Converting PDF Files
– Searching the Internal Dictionary, Wikipedia, and the Internet
– Using the Kindle Web Browser
– Adding Bookmarks, Clippings and Notes
– Viewing periodicals
– Using the Kindle audio player
– Buying books
– Expanding an image
– Using text-to-speech
– Taking a screen shot
– Choosing the Default Dictionary
– Using the Kindle as a Calculator
– Displaying the Time and Date
– Displaying Free Memory
– Displaying Wireless Network
– Contacting Kindle Support via Email or Phone
– Replacing a Broken Kindle
Find More Survival Guide Products