- Great cold weather sleeping bag rated to +5 F lowest, ideal comfort range 20-40 degrees
- 3 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 synthetic fill
- Double-layer offset quilt construction eliminates cold spots
- Drawstring hood and draft tube; soft polyester lining
- Measures 84 x 24 x 33 inches (W x H x D); weighs 5 pounds
Cool Weather Mummy Sleeping Bag
|Stay extra-warm on high-altitude camping trips with the Suisse Sport Alpine double-layer sleeping bag.
The Alpine is equipped with 3 pounds of Hollowblend MicroTekk Z1 fill, a cozy synthetic insulation that keeps you warm at temperatures as low as 5 degrees F. Comfort range is from 5-40 degrees depending on other variables such as wind, no tent, light clothing and no ground cover. The fill makes this bag a great choice for chilly fall or winter camping, or for alpine hiking trips when you’re preparing an ascent. The bag also includes a double-layer offset quilt construction that keeps the fill from bunching up, eliminating cold spots as you sleep. And to make sure the wind doesn’t sneak in while you sleep, Suisse Sport added a drawstring hood and draft tube.