What says “camping” more than a classic A-frame pup tent? The Scout backpack tent, from outdoor outfitter Stansport, offers the nostalgic appeal of this classic tent design, updated with a number of modern features. It sets up quickly via two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles, and includes ropes and stakes for when conditions turn windy. You’ll keep both bugs and rain at bay with no-see-um mesh door screens and an 8,000-millimeter-rated, polyurethane-coated nylon upper, and the rugged polyethylene floor keeps you dry from underneath, as well. The 3.8-pound, three-season tent meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications.
- Classic A-frame tent design, updated with a number of modern features
- Three-season, two-person tent sets up quickly via two sturdy yet lightweight aluminum poles; includes ropes and stakes
- No-see-um mesh door screens and 8,000-millimeter-rated, polyurethane-coated nylon upper, and rugged polyethylene floor
- Measures 54 by 36 by 78 inches (W x H x D), with 29 square feet of floor space
- 3.8-pound weight; meets CPAI-84 flame retardant specifications
- Sturdy A-frame design
- Two lightweight aluminum poles
- No-see-um mesh screen door
- 8,000-millimeter-rated, polyurethane-coated upper
- Rugged polyethylene floor
- Includes ropes and stakes
- Three-season, two-person tent
- Measures 54 by 36 by 78 inches (W x H x D)
- 29 square feet of floor space
- 3.8-pound weight
- Meets CPAI-84 flame retardent specifications
Stansport has produced quality camping gear for more than 50 years, from tents to backpacks and rafts to cookware.
Our Stansport Scout Backpack Tent has a sturdy “A” frame design. It has two aluminum poles and a no-see-um mesh door screen. The upper is a lightweight 800mm p.u. coated nylon and the floor is rugged P.E.. Ropes and stakes included. Weighs 3.8 lbs. Perfect for spring, summer and fall backpacking.