- Cold-weather, mummy sleeping bag with 0-degree Fahrenheit temperature rating
- Filled with 3.5 pounds of Omega II polyester insulation
- Polyester outer shell and liner; offset construction to prevent cold spots
- Full-length three-inch draft tube and five-inch shoulder collar for warmth
- Drawstring hood; measures 84 inches long by 33 inches wide
Mountain Trails brand; Juniper Mummy sleeping bag has 3.5 lbs of non-allergenic Omega II polyester fill, that will keep you warm in 0+ degree conditions. With 33 inch width and 84 inch length, a drawstring hood, full length 3″ draft tube and 5″ shoulder collar, for extra warmth your ready for the great outdoors. Off set quilt construction of polyester outer and liner materials, and self repairing two way zipper with anti-snag tape give you easy care and accessability. Machine washable and ready for camping, sleep overs and more.The Mountain Trails Juniper Adult sleeping bag is built for cold weather camping with 3.5 pounds of Omega II polyester insulation and a 0-degree Fahrenheit comfort rating. The Juniper is designed to keep your body warmth in and the cold out with its form-fitting mummy shape, full-length three-inch draft tube, five-inch shoulder collar, and drawstring hood. The Juniper features a soft and durable polyester shell and liner with offset construction to prevent cold spots. The bag measures 84 inches long by 33 inches wide to accommodate larger adult sleepers who are six feet tall and up.
- Great for big & tall sizes: measures 39-Inchx84-Inch and fits most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch
- 5 lbs. of ColeTherm insulation keeps you comfortable at 40° to 20Degree Fahrenheit
- Unique shape creates a comfortable headrest to keep your head & pillow off the floor
- ComfortSmart technology keeps heat in, insulation in place, zippers working right, and comfort a priority
- QuickCord storage for easy, no-tie closure
The Coleman Sabine Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cold-weather camping. It-Inchs made for big & tall sizes, measuring 39-Inch wide by 84-Inch long and fitting most people up to 6-Inch4-Inch. The unique scoop shape makes a comfortable headrest, keeping your head and pillow off the ground. The Sabine is durably constructed of a soft brushed-polyester cover and liner, with 5 pounds of ColeTherm insulation to keep you comfortable down to 40°-20Degree Fahrenheit. The Sabine features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.