- Durable – Scout 2.0 model lasts 3000 strikes
- 3000-Degree C (5,500-Degree F) spark and works when wet
- Smaller lighter stainless steel striker
- Signal whistle built into handle of striker
- Ergonomic design increases ease of use
Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000-Degree C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues. The Scout 2.0 has an ergonomic design makes for increased ease of use, and the striker has an integrated whistle.
Related Fire Starter Products