- Works even when wet
- Enough firesteel to light thousands of fires
- 5,500 degrees F sparks (3000 degrees C)
- Handle easy to hold on to even when wearing gloves in cold weather
- Very easy to use
The Cadillac of FireSteels with a Cherry Red handle. Read the user reviews and judge for yourself…
Created by a world famous outdoor survival expert who knows the importance of fire, the
GobSpark Armageddon Firesteel with ulta-unique Firesteel Handle is attached to a very big Firesteel.com FireSteel.
The innovative FireSteel handle is designed for optimal use in all weather, with or without
gloved hands. Our handle maximizes your grip on this large FireSteel – so you’ll get the biggest most robust gobs of sparks you’ve ever seen from a FireSteel.
A Premium Deluxe FireSteel
Enough FireSteel to light 15 thousand fires!
This FireSteel is:
1. A BIGGER FireSteel than comparable products – it is much thicker and it is longer. 3/8ths
inch in diameter by 3-inches long
2. The firesteel is a genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel with a special formula that gives far
greater sparks than any others you may have used.
3. A BETTER Innovative handle for easy use with or without gloved hands
4. FireSteel.com super scraper made of extremely hard high carbon steel – optimized to produce the biggest sparks on your FireSteel
5. A lanyard made from 26-inches of 7-strand parachute cord
Easy to Use with Gloved
Handle designed and made in the USA!
Imagine trying to start a fire with very cold hands or while wearing gloves. A small blocky
firesteel handle may be very difficult to hold onto. But using a GobSpark Armageddon FireSteel
presents no problem, even with gloved hands!
This will produce a massive shower of white hot 5500 degree F sparks aimed directly at your
Special shape of the handle also allows for creative attachment to your belt or gear.
Complete Fire Making Gear
A BIG FireSteel at a great price, innovative handle and specially designed Super Scraper optimized for the best sparks.
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel with handle MADE IN THE USA!
- To start your fire just scrape the starter with a knife and ignite the shavings
- A flame source of 5400 degrees gets the fire started
A must for every field trip. The magnesium fire starter is easy to use. To start your fire just scrape the starter with a knife and ignite the shavings. A flame source of 5400 degrees gets the fire started. One starter will provide enough shavings to start hundreds of fires.