- 33-Inchx78-Inch — fits most up to 5-Inch11-Inch
- 3 lbs. of ColeTherm insulation keeps you comfortable at 50° to 30Degree Fahrenheit
- Unique shape creates a comfortable headrest to keep your head & pillow off the floor
- ComfortSmart technology keeps heat in, insulation in place, zippers working right, and comfort a priority
- QuickCord storage for easy, no-tie closure
The Coleman Richland Scoop Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 78-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-Inch11-Inch. The unique scoop shape makes a comfortable headrest, keeping your head and pillow off the ground. The Richland Sleeping Bag is durably constructed of a soft brushed-polyester cover and liner, with 3 pounds of ColeTherm insulation to keep you comfortable down to 50°-30Degree Fahrenheit. The Richland features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.
Find More Sleeping Bag Products