- Three-season sleeping bag is ideal for cool weather camping
- Durably constructed of polyester cover with soft tricot liner; three pounds of ColeTherm insulation keep you comfortable down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Completely machine washable; Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology offers numerous features to keep you warm and comfortable
- Measures 33 by 75 inches (W x D), and comfortably fits most campers up to five feet, 11 inches tall
- Includes limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty
The Coleman Palmetto Sleeping Bag is great for cool-weather camping. It measures 33-Inch wide by 75-Inch long, and fits most people up to 5-Inch11-Inch. The Palmetto is durably constructed of a polyester cover with a soft tricot liner, with 3 pounds of ColeTherm insulation to keep you comfortable down to 30°-50Degree Fahrenheit. The Palmetto features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. Coleman-Inchs ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable: ZipPlow plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags; Comfort Cuff surrounds your face with softness; FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting keeping you warm and increasing durability; ThermoLock reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer; Zipper Glide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around corners; and Roll Control locks the bag in place for easier rolling.The Coleman Palmetto sleeping bag is ideal for cool weather camping, and — at 33 by 75 inches (W x D) — it comfortably fits most campers up to five feet, 11 inches tall. The bag is durably constructed of a polyester cover with soft tricot liner, stuffed with three pounds of ColeTherm insulation to keep you comfortable down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. A QuickCord storage system enables easy storage, with no tying required.
Completely machine washable, this sleeping bag includes Coleman’s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it’s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Palmetto Cool-Weather Sleeping Bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman’s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.